• Completely out of sight
— InvisiBrake is so small (8" x 8" x 2") it can usually be mounted under the driver's seat, under the rear seat, behind interior panels or in the trunk, without sacrificing any of the vehicle's usable space.
• Set-it-and-forget-it braking
— Once it's installed, InvisiBrake just works. There's nothing for you to remember — not even an on switch. Just plug in the umbilical cord like you always do and you're ready to go!
• Charges your battery while towing
— InvisiBrake connects directly to the towed vehicle's battery and trickle-charges the battery during towing — InvisiBrake will never drain the battery.
• Two-stage motorhome monitor
— InvisiBrake includes an LED monitor for a visual reference of braking activity; an audible alert at the motorhome will warn you if the brakes have been on for too long.
• Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate
— no false braking!
• Energizes your power brakes
— most braking systems work on a 'dead' brake pedal. InvisiBrake energizes your power brakes so that you have the same power braking system while towing as you do while driving.
• Works in virtually any towed vehicle with vacuum-powered brakes
— including hybrids and those with 'active' (or 'continuous power assist') braking systems. To see if InvisiBrake works with your vehicle, check our fit list
• Includes an emergency break away system
• Easily adjusts to individual braking preferences
— braking pressure is adjustable from five to 100 psi.
• Meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements
Controller Size — 8¾" x 8¾" x 2¾"
Voltage — 12 volts DC
Fuse size — 20 amp
Operating temperature range —
-2° to +150° F (-19° to +66° C)
Maximum amperage draw — 10.8 amps
Idle amperage draw — 6mA
Battery recharging rate — up to 2 amps
Approximate maximum air pressure — 100 psi