When it comes to a flat tire, "I hope it won't happen to me" isn't much of a contingency plan. But that's all most motorhome owners have to work with
because most motorhomes don't carry a spare.
If you're in that group, it's time to get a Spare Tire Carrier™ before Murphy's Law kicks in and you find out just how long it can take to find
a spare tire 30 miles north of Phoenix. On a Sunday. And how much you're going to pay for it.
Roadmaster's Spare Tire Carrier is a proactive approach to a flat tire.
Features and Benefits
• With a ready-to-go spare, Good Sam Roadside Assistance can get you back on the road quickly.
• Carrying your own spare allows YOU to control the cost.
• Comes with a 2" receiver hitch for a tow bar, hitch rack or other hitch-mounted accessory.
• The carrier can be lowered to either side for engine access or ladder clearance.
• Powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance
Spare Tire Carrier
For the assembly and operating instructions, click here.
"While heading out of Colorado, we had a flat at the New Mexico border. AAA was contacted and the nearest tire was finally found in Albuquerque.
When AAA arrived 6 hours later, the spare was not specialized size. It got us to a tire shop, but had to be replaced with the correct RV tire before we could resume our vacation.
If I would have had the correct specialized spare tire with me, AAA could have had me on the road in 1 hour! Now, we will not be stranded on the
roadside again due to a flat tire." — D. Simpson, Fort Collins, CO
Copyright 2000-2017, ROADMASTER, Inc. All rights reserved.