The BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain is a beefed-up version of the popular Falcon All-Terrain™, with an additional two tons of carrying capacity. That's more than enough muscle to tow Suburbans, Hummers, Excursions and full-size pickups.
Need help choosing a tow bar? Call our experts at 1-800-669-9690 and choose option 2!
All of our tow bars require a vehicle-specific baseplate. Find yours here.
• One-person quick-connect and disconnect
At the towed vehicle…
Thanks to an exclusive, self-supporting quick-disconnect system, one person can easily connect or disconnect the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain in seconds. (These baseplates also make it extremely easy to attach accessories such as the
Guardian™, Stowaway and the Tow Defender).
And at the motorhome…
Telescoping, independently-adjustable inner arms are easy to maneuver into position. Simply pin them in place and then drive your motorhome away and the arms automatically center and lock in place.
• The largest hook-up radius in the industry means you don’t waste time lining up your towed vehicle. You can’t say this about many things in life but connecting the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain is just like horseshoes — “close” is good enough!
• Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms for smooth, easy operation. Other tow bars have steel riding on steel.
• Patented storage latch
Simply fold the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain toward the motorhome and the storage latch will click, automatically locking it in place. When you’re ready to tow, just lift the tow bar up and press the storage latch to release the lock.
• Channel guides
The safety cables and power cord (not included) can both be routed through the built-in channel guides for protection against damage or dragging, and for a clean, uncluttered look. There’s no need to wrap the cables or the power cord around the tow bar every morning.
When you reach your destination, the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain conveniently stores out of the way on the back of the motorhome.
• No ball mount to drag
The BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain mounts into a 2-inch receiver.
• Solid stainless steel inner arms
Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance. Stainless steel looks better, lasts longer and prevents corrosion that binds — ROADMASTER tow bars are the most rust-free in the industry.
• Full-length steel crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.
• A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability. This finish exceeds all 500-hour salt spray, high-impact and extreme weather standards. In this process, charged particles of pigment are sprayed onto the surface of the tow bar, then baked at more than 400 degrees. The paint fuses to the metal. The result is a uniform, thick and extremely durable finish — three times stronger than solvent-based paint.