Converts a separate brake and turn signal system to a combined brake and turn signal system.
The 732 Brite-Lite is a taillight converter that adapts a separate brake and turn signal vehicle to a combined brake and turn signal vehicle. It works in one direction. The vehicle doing the towing must have the separate brake and turn while the towed vehicle must be combined.
The Brite-Lite is heavy-duty and outlasts other brands. It's aluminum heatsink design absorbs and dissipates excessive heat created by the internal electronics thereby preventing failure. The entire circuit board is fully encapsulated, making it weatherproof.
When heat is generated in electronics, some amperage is lost in the process. Roadmaster's efficient electronic design generates very little heat allowing the maximum amperage to flow through the converter. While most converters consume too much power and leave the towed vehicle with dim or difficult to see lights, Brite-Lite does not.
• Converts separate brake and turn systems to combined brake and turn systems
• Long lasting, durable design will not fail due to heat or moisture
• Efficient electronics retain taillight brightness
• Heavy-duty aluminum housing
• Easy to install — includes wiring instructions